Published by Central Canadian Federation of Mineralogical Societies
Original produced May 2001; Updated for web July 2012
| Liability Waiver - English - French (pdf) | 3rd party liability form (pdf) |
Please Note: The following notes are a general outline of the coverage under policy #6411149 from Co-Operators Insurance Company. The actual coverage is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of policy #641114.
For further details contact the CCFMS President email@example.com
2. WHO IS INSURED?
3. GEOGRAPHIC AREAS OF COVERAGES
7. INCORPORATION vs. INSURANCE
9. HEALTH, SAFETY AND INSURANCE
10. CONTRACT DESIGN
11. CCFMS DUES AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
12. CCFMS INSURANCE AGENCY INFORMATION
13. QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS